Winter in the mountains
In winter you will find cross-country skiing trails, toboggan runs and ski runs directly in front of our house. The snow-covered three thousand metre peaks are impressive to look at and invite you to breathtaking winter tours.
But you can also take it easy and enjoy the view on a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the Sellraintal valley. Please contact Mr Othmar Jordan at +43 (0) 676/427 66 21 or email@example.com to make an appointment.
ACTIVITIES IN NATURE:
- Skiing: Nine ski resorts with over 90 lifts and over 300 kilometres of downhill slopes await you in the region. A free ski bus takes you from the hotel to one of the ski resorts.
- Kühtai: Austria's highest ski area away from the glacier is only a few minutes away from the hotel and offers a wide variety of slopes, freestyle sections, powder sections, Olympic flair and guaranteed snow until April
- Tobogganing: perfectly groomed natural toboggan runs from easy to difficult, some illuminated for a night ride
- Ski touring: White Alpine panorama and unforgettable plains can be found in the ski tour “El Dorado“ Sellraintal valley. There are tours for beginners, advanced skiers and experts.
- Ice climbing: Adrenaline lovers and climbing enthusiasts find their way up even in the deepest winter. Ice climbing is possible at various waterfalls in the Sellraintal valley.
- Cross-country skiing: One of the numerous cross-country trails is located directly behind the hotel.
- Winter hiking: gentle tours, easy paths, magnificent views! A winter hike in Tyrol is always worth it.
- Sellraintal valley is a side valley of the Inntal valley in the Stubai Alps, just under 1.200 metres above sea level in the Innsbruck-Land district. Neighbouring valleys: Ötztal, Pitztal, Stubaital
- Agriculture on the steep slopes is still mainly done by hand.
- The region Sellraintal belongs to the initiative „Begsteigerdöfer“ of the Austrian Alpine Club
- Main connecting road: Sellraintalstraße, public access by Postbus line 4166 from Innsbruck via Völs to St. Sigmund/Haggen